-
December 10th, 2005, 08:05 PM
#1
Inactive Member
December is here so you won't be seeing alot of me. Work gets crazy crazy!
Yesterday I worked 14 hours!! 10-4 and then 4:30-12:30. Tonight will probably be the same.
Take care and happy holidays.
Tracy
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 10, 2005 04:08 PM: Message edited by: Kit_Girl ]</font>
-
December 10th, 2005, 08:53 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Then let's make plans to meet at AGPC as soon after Christmas as we can!
-
December 10th, 2005, 08:55 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I was going to go to Chicago tomorrow but decided against it. I just had everything shipped here.
But yes, we need to meet up again.
Tracy
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks